Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring is in the air

We keep getting teased with spring like weather over here. I know it's not suppose to last and more rain and cold are right around the corner, but for now even my daffodils think it's spring
I'm so glad to see their happy faces, just bummed they are already blooming before the rest of my flowers.
All I want to do is soak up this sun. I even went and bought a sundress today at Old Navy nothing fancy, just something to wear on these warmer, sunnier days as I'm finishing out this pregnancy. Since these dresses are empire waist and super long, I can even buy them in the non-maternity sizes:) Nice...perhaps I'll get to wear this dress after the baby too!

1 comment:

GJ and Vicka said...

I am so sO SO envy!!! We are having lots of snowfalls...
Vicka