Thursday, May 18, 2006

Missi: Two Months and going strong

hahahaha!
Have you ever seen "Singing in the rain"? I love that movie! The above line I sort of took from it. Remember when, at the beginning, they annouce a scary couple? And the annoucer says "they've been married three months already and look at them. Still as happy has newlyweds" lol!
I always thought that a funny comment, as a kid, cause I was like "They ARE newlyweds!?!!, duh". Hee, hee. At any rate. Just thought I'd post today since it's JB's and my 2mon Anniversary.
I didn't have a new picture of us together, so I cut and pasted from two of our pictures...honestly, I think I make a great editor...you can hardly tell I cut and pasted. *wink*

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

No comment. ;)

Happy 2 month!

I don't think you are considered out of the "newlywed" until you have children... that or maybe when you hit the 5 year mark. I recall around our 2 and 3rd wedding anniversaries people commenting that we were just "newlyweds". Hmm... Yes, thank you! :)