Sunday, June 06, 2010

More hooter hiders

With many of my friends having babies and lots of baby showers to attend, I'm finding myself spending a lot of money on gifts. So...I decided to start giving away "hooter hiders". It's a gift that is useful and heartfelt, since it's home-made, plus...they aren't very expensive:) The green one below I made for myself:)
here is a close-up on some of the recent fabrics I've used
Since I'm starting to do a bit more sewing these days, I'd really like to start a fabric collection, so I don't have to run out to the fabric store every time I want to make something. And, I'd really like to find a used sewing machine cabinet/desk, so I can leave my machine out and have it all ready to use. Maybe one day soon:)

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I haven't really looked at yours up close, but the one I had with Caitlyn had a little pocket inside towards the bottom for pads. It was very handy. =)

Missi said...

do you still have your old nursing cover? I'd love to look how the pocket was done...though I think I know how to add one. That's a good little tip