Monday, December 20, 2010

Work Christmas party

Earlier this month Jonathan and I attended the Freedom Foundation's annual Christmas party. I just recently recieved a few fun snap shots from the affair. Here we are during the gift exchange, I believe Jonathan was gifted with some books on the Communist party (hee, hee,)
not satisfied to keep my gift I decided to go ahead and steal a fabulous "Santa" coffee mug from a wonderful Gentleman a few tables across. He obliged, only to open yet a second coffee mug about three times larger then I one I just stole. LOL
There was a bit of dancing. Jonathan and I, being Fred and Ginger, were naturals, of course.
and if desired, couples pictures were taken. "Cheese"
It was a really fun Christmas party!

6 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

You look hott Missi!

Kristen said...

S.E.X.Y. :)

Missi said...

lol, whatever you two :-)

Cristy said...

You look sooo pretty! I'm loving your hair!

GJ and Vicka said...

I love that picture where you stilling a mug!!!

Amy K said...

Great to see you when you were in town! Next time you're in Indy, let me know if you guys want to get together for dinner or coffee or something. I know it's hectic trying to visit family and also see other people, though. But if it ever works out it would be fun. :)

Amy