Sunday, May 22, 2011

NW Trek

With the past week full of beautiful sunny days, a friend and I decided we'd finish off our sunny week with a trip to NW Trek! It was the first time for me, so I was pretty excited...apparently, so were the kids!
okay, here is a more normal picture.
amazing tree stump...very old.
on the tram checking out Bison, caribou, rams, deer and other random wildlife.
Bison with baby!
lunch time and stretching of the legs time
don't ask me what they were doing. LOL
having fun in the great outdoors!
ooo...Cougar...
inthralled.
bears
in the activity center, checking out the "Bee" chair
I have two baby bees
We had a great time at the park, and it was the perfect end to our sunny week. We went on Friday and Saturday...we got clouds:-(

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! Glad you guys had a good time!