Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some pictures from this week

With no plans yet made for my day, I've spent the morning just playing around on the computer. I thought I'd post some pictures from this week that I'd taken on my phone.

Jonathan took me on a date last Friday, we played a round of miniature golf and then bought the largest bucket of golf balls we could get and practiced our very poor golf swing till our arms were tired. LOL
Jade was invited to a gymnastics birthday party on Sunday. I'm thinking I need to sign her up for Gymnastics, the girl was going wild! Here she is getting ready to jump into the pit full of foam blocks
and the action shot
Cutter is in a silly stage of discovery. Jade has a toy egg that he found and attempted to keep on his head while running across the living room.
"see mom, it's half an egg"
he found walking kept it on his head, but running made it fall off.
Jade in all her fabulous-ness
Showing Cutter how she can balance the egg on her head on one foot! She's amazing;)
Monday I got to watch a friends two children. The two girls spent the entire day playing together and while the boys were very different in age...they too spent the day together. Here Kameron is teaching his very eager student about the tiny piano
snack time feeding. I may need to hire Kameron out from now on, he kept Cutter happily distracted most of the day!
I recently started buying free range, farm fresh, eggs from a friend of mine. She was short an egg in the dozen I bought from her on Sunday. Her husband said they'd give me an extra egg this week "but let me know if you get a double yolk...cause then we won't need too" (joking) and what do you know...I got a double yolk!! hahaha!
So there ya have it.

No comments: