Sunday, June 17, 2012

Update

I don't think I'm coming back to regular posting. But regardless of how Facebook has overtaken any time that I would normally spend blogging...I just felt sad that there were no current pictures on my blog. Even though myself, nor others I assume, read my blog any more. LOL

Oh well, so here is my big Jade-y girl. At 5yrs 6mons she's finished Kindergarten and has her very first loose tooth! This summer she's continuing with gymnastics and spends a lot of time helping me and playing with friends.
 Cutter is 2yrs 3mons and I think I'm confident enough now to say he is potty trained! I bought him some boxer briefs to celebrate and he happily parade's around the house in his little man underwear forcing me to give his little tushie plenty of pinches throughout the day. He's starting to talk, though I'd say his favorite words are still "run, jump and "help-a me mommy"
 Here are my 20mon pics of me and baby Bechtle. I'm at 21 weeks now (oooo *wink*) but I look exactly the same. haha! Jade was gracious enough to be my photographer for these.
 My baby guess is it's a girl. JB is fairly confident it's a boy.
 We won't find out until d-day though, so we all get to be caught up in the suspense!
I still enjoy cooking and I'm finding Pinterest to be my best friend in finding new recipes and inspiration. One day I hope to turn this family blog into "What Missi's cooking for dinner" blog. But I have yet to master the art of "pretty food pics". Sadly most of the food pics I taste do not do my delicious food justice and it's just not fun taking pics of food that aren't appealing. One day blog world, one day!

2 comments:

SES said...

congratulations!

Missi said...

Thanks Sean! And congratulations on your two little ones as well!