Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing really to report, just wanted to post

Hello my friends in blogger world. How goes things?

Not much happening over here. I worked a Home School Conference over the weekend and had the wonderful privilege of driving to an from Redmond in snow, sleet, hail and rain all weekend.*blah*

Sunday, after church, we tried out a new Mexican restaurant. That was yummy and fun. The sun came out for a bit so it made me feel like spring was here.

Yesterday I seemed to be SO busy! Running errands, shopping, cleaning house, finishing up work, etc. The fun part of yesterday is most of my errands were "Fun" and I found some new curtains for Jade's bedroom.

Today I started work early, and finished early. Now I'm doing chores and chillin' with Jade. We both had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for an early lunch. Yum! I love peanut butter.

1 comment:

GJ and Vicka said...

I love to do fun erands:)And we also have nothing to report:) Oh sometimes I wish we could leave closer:) It would be so much fun:)