Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A dramatized tale

Jade and I struck out on an adventure just thirty minutes ago.
Against rain and wind we fought hard on our bicycle.
Jade yelled in the background "hyahgaohanso" which in any language means "go faster mommy, faster!"
I peddled faster, the rain stung my eyes. Would we ever make it? How can we prevail?

Finally, our destination was made. Frantically we gathered our few belongings and ran into the store. "Quick Jade" I said "Grab it, it's the last one!" Jade responded "gabagabaga" which of course meant "I have it mommy". After laying down our golden coins to pay we once again got back on our bicycle and headed out into the open road

"We can make it!" I said "nothing can stop us!!". "Gagooo" said Jade (hurray!).

Once in our home we proudly laid down our prize. The very last Madden Football...09 for Daddy to play later this evening.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yay. I was going to buy it for Mike and now I don't have to!

Missi said...

oh, actually, we just got it at the rental store, I didn't buy it. So JB will only have it for like two weeks:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Li

Anonymous said...

Now that is love! :-)
-Sarah