Thursday, October 21, 2010

Craft day

My little craft class didn't meet this week so I wasn't as motivated to work on a craft project with Jade as I normally am. However, we did find some time to get out the glitter glue and work on coloring in Jade's "make your own" calendar kit. Then I found Jade's book that has idea's for little girls to "bejewel" everything and anything they own. She was given the book with the jewels as a present before Cutter was born (I think she got it at my baby shower). And I have avoided showing her how to use it. Until...today. Today we bejeweled one of her head bands. You can't see it to well in this picture, but she proudly placed three big, red, hearts on my headband...because "Red is my favorite Mommy!"
modeling for you all
and then it was Jade's turn to take a picture.

No comments: