Thursday, September 13, 2012

3 of me at 8 months

I pulled out a brown tunic top that I only wore while pregnant with Jade. I decided to wear it today even though it's suppose to get up to 80! I just skipped the long sleeve top underneath:) It was then that I realized that the last time I wore the top was when I was huge pregnant with Jade. So then I had to go find a picture of what on earth I looked like at 8months preggers with Jade...which then lead to needing to find one of me with Cutter...and then post them all together! 



3 comments:

Rachelle said...

So is it me or did you carry the first two very differently? The angle is different on this one but seems to be a little more like the first...Hmm....

Missi said...

ya, it's hard to tell...even for me...haha! but I've complained a lot more about this pregnancy being different from my last. So it's got me thinking...."girl" but then again, who knows. Because it could just be that the first and third pic I'm wearing the same top and the second pic is a different top and a full on side shot. Guess we'll know in a month!

Yukiko said...

Wowza! This is great!