Monday, November 28, 2005

Missi: One month!

One month ago, at around 2:30 in the afternoon the most wonderful man in all the world got down on one knee and asked the most important question of all....

*sitting at her desk with a day dreamy look*

Ok, just thought I'd post that. So much has happened this past month, you'd think that two or three months had past.

I am still praising God for all his wonderful blessings concerning wedding prep. I won't get into all the details, but let's just say things are falling together so nicely...it's only by the grace of God.

JB passed the Bar!! Woohoo!! And I...um...didn't. Hmmm...ok then.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! JB and I will have to post something soon about ours! I got to meet my "Future" in-laws and participate in a Bechtle sister wedding! Lots' of fun, lots of good memories made. Later friends!

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

You guys are so dang cute! Can't wait to hear about your Thanksgiving!