Monday, August 14, 2006

Did I have a good trip?

YES!!! Who is the happiest girl cause she spent a week (er...a few days) with her family and friends???? MISSI!!!

Ok, so I have like a million and one pics, and it takes five years to post pics on blogger...so I'll try to narrow down my selection to only a choice few:-)

Here is Nic and I showing off our bellies and giving sexy lip looks to multiple cameras.

Girlfriends!



Check out the diaper cake my Mom made Nic and I for our baby shower! lol! So cute!

This is Dan and me at Ravens Rock

Nic with my favorite gooses

We wadded through NASTY water, mud and other grossness to get to this rock on the potomac...it was so much fun!

Poor Isaac was trying to float, but he kept sinking his ring! lol!

J and I at Nics house:-)

There are many more pictures...I'll post more later:-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah, cute! So glad you had fun!

Janice Phillips said...

Oh man, you guys are so cute! Now I'm homesick!!

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun! Welcome back to the NW! -rlr