Sunday, August 06, 2006

SeaFair

Ths weekend J took me to the "SeaFair" in Seattle. We got to see all kinds of super cool planes and super fast boats. I am not sure if the boats are called "hydro-plane" boats or not, but that's what the races with them were called. :-) Very fast, very cool!

Here they are all lined up at the starting line. You can barely make them out in this pic. But they are there.


Look down by the trees, to the left, and you'll see the planes in this pic.


This was a super cool plane guy who did wacked dives and flips and was pretty much the "clown" of the show that made everyone smile.


And here is prego me, modeling off our new car...though I'm afraid the nose got cut off a bit in the pic. Hmmm. At any rate, we needed a "family" car as we now are gonna have us a family, so this works. :-D


And, of course, a picture of my handsome husband.

I got lots of other pictures of planes flying by, such as the blue angels, etc...But I'm afraid my photography skills are about as weak as my grammar. So...I do not think I will post them.

SeaFair was fun though, beautiful day, great show, yummy food:-)

4 comments:

Anne said...

y'all have good taste in cars :-) missi you're so cute pregnant, and jonathan does your shirt say 'bong'? heehee...

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee. Yes his shirt says "Bong":-) ~Missi

Janice Phillips said...

lol...sounds like you guys had fun!

Kristen said...

How was your trip?