Friday, February 08, 2008

A few things that make me happy

Knowing that H&M is headed to Seattle and will open sometime this fall!

Finding an author I find fun and entertaining to read

Knowing it's Friday so making pizza for dinner will be on the menu!

Having the car and getting to go to the gym during the day instead of at night

Shopping with a friend!

Seeing my nails finally growing long again (I keep breaking them)

Enjoying a bible study and actually doing it on my own without being reminded

Going to the tanning salon to remind me that somewhere there is sunshine

Putting on green eye shadow even though I'm about to head to the gym.

Having jade go down for a nap with no fuss and sleeping for longer then thirty minutes.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those do sound pretty good.
-Li

Sarah M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah M. said...

Hey I need you to send me an email, I don't seem to have your address... and I need it to send you an invite.