Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursday's Mall fun!

Thursday we went to the mall with friends for some playing in the kid area and riding stationary cars near the glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course.

Jade had fun sliding down this little slide.
And here she is with her friend on her first little car ride, she wasn't sure what to think of it. Her friend loved it!
When I put her in the race car and deposited my quarters...and it began to move, this is what Jade did. Hee, hee, so cute. Guess she isn't quite ready for pretend race cars.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I saved the one of Jade and Caitlyn. It's too cute!!! I had a great time with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Missi, this looks familiar! I took Jade to this mall while Peggy was shopping, and we played on all this neat stuff. I didn't have any quarters, so she just sat on things while I jiggled them a little. I can see why she was startled when somebody turned the thing on for real!
Thanks for the wonderful pictures.
Grandpa B