Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cutter's Dinosaur Party

I had promised myself that I wouldn't throw Cutter a birthday party. But after seeing his eyes light up with joy and wonder while prepping for Jade's birthday party back in January. I just couldn't say no to him. 

We threw him a dinosaur inspired party, complete with dino named punch and food(s)
 Pachyrhinosaurus Punch

 Velociraptor Veggies (which is funny since I don't think Velociraptors eat veggies)

 Fruitadens Fruit Tray (Fruitadens are real - I checked!)

Parasaurolophus Peanut Butter and Jelly

and more! 


 Dino cake and dino foot print goodie bags :)








 For fun and games the kids searched for "baby dinosaur eggs" and we beat up a T-Rex for food!



















All in all I'd say it was a success and my little three year old was thrilled. Love my big boy! Thank you Lord for blessing me with this precious one! Can't imagine life without him!

No comments: