Monday, December 04, 2006

Random info on my life

Last Thursday the women in my church threw me a huge baby shower! I didn't even know so many ladies in my church knew who I was, let alone loved me enough to come and shower me with presents!

I love parties, I love presents and I love being the center of attention. So, needless to say, I had a BLAST at my party. I got more items then I ever dreamed of owning for this child and I am now at a loss for where to store everything I have gotten.

J rearranged a lot of his boxes that we have in our closests/storage and got rid of lots of stuff that he no longer needs/uses. That cleared up some space for me to store some blankets and big baby items, but I'm still finding myself at a loss for properly organizing everything we now own. I am thinking I need to take a trip to the "container store" and buy some things to help me be more organized. Now doesn't that sound like fun?

Yesterday, at church, I was given even more items for my baby including a little baby bath tub.

Most all the ladies at my shower think that I'll be having a baby boy, and some even went as far as to just buy me some baby boy clothes:) lol!

I went and saw "The Nativity" with some friends last night. If I were directing the film it would definatly be more dramatic then what I saw on screen. The nativity story is so powerful and so amazing, in my mind I had imagine many of the scenes going very different then how they were presented in the film (i.e. the angel coming to mary...the angel coming to the shepards, etc). While I'm being a film critic, I'll also add that if I were the one casting the film I'd also find a Mary who had more of a personality (or at least more then two facial expressions) and didn't look so sober all the time. However, overall it was a good film and I did liked it.

I guess I will end with that. It's raining today:)

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yay for baby showers and getting lots of stuff! I'm working on storing away clothes too; I just put all my baby boy things down in storage! -rlr

Nic Ridley said...

You just wanted to be cast as Mary...I know you.

Missi said...

no, I just want to direct films...I think it is my calling. How did I miss it? I must go to hollywood...goodbye friends and family I have a dream to fulfill!