Monday, February 26, 2007

Our Visit

JB, Jade and I had a fabulous time with Nic, CJ and Steph! While they were visiting we took them to Seattle so they could experience what a real big city feels like;) Here we are eating at Pike's Place Market...yum!
Some random guy offered to take our picture, but it was so windy it was hard to actually get a good one.
Nic took this pic of Jade and I because she said we needed one in front of the store "House of Jade". Yes, that bundle of pink is my baby


We couldn't leave Seattle without a stop at the very first Starbucks, I got a carmel mocha while there...SO sweet!!


Rachelle decided we couldn't have so much fun all by ourselves and joined us for an evening to hang out. Aren't all our kiddos super cute? Kyri and CJ are only three days apart:)
When we weren't out shopping, eating and having fun, we let the cousins play together.

I got to sneak in as many hugs and kisses onto CJ as I could possible get...he's SO cute! And smiles all the time!!!


Steph became Jade's adoptive Aunt while she was here and I think Jade found this the most comfy position to sleep in.
hahahaha! I just love this pic!


We had a wonderful visit, I can't wait til we are all together again. Even JB was sad to see them go I think he liked having another man around the house, LOL! (he told me I couldn't post this pic...hee, hee)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw...CUTE pictures!! :) You ALL are so adorable. It was fun to look an the pictures an your previous post. Although, I can't belive you posted that really silly pic of me. (Actually, I can believe it. :)

Anonymous said...

btw-I left that last comment. :) Kara

Sarah M. said...

Wonderful pictures. :) You, R and V look great with your beautiful babies!

Rachelle said...

Ah what fun! It was great to see everyone and meet C.J. What a great mellow little guy! And so cute! Errr, I mean HANDSOME. -rlr

Kristen said...

LOL So cute! CJ is adorable in those pics!