Thursday, March 15, 2007

Poetry, anyone?

I found this quiz on Kelly's website and thought I'd try it out. I like to make up my own poems so I thought it made sense that I take it:) hee, hee. Its a super short quiz, you should take it!


I'm terza rima, and I talk and smile.
Where others lock their rhymes and thoughts away
I let mine out, and chatter all the while.

I'm rarely on my own - a wasted day
Is any day that's spent without a friend,
With nothing much to do or hear or say.

I like to be with people, and depend
On company for being entertained;
Which seems a good solution, in the end.
What Poetry Form Are You?

4 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I came out the same as you! I'm not quite sure I agree with it's conclusion for me, though. I'm not quite like that. ;-)

Kristen said...

I was the same, too!

Anonymous said...

They said I was a haiku which I don't agree w/at all!!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful!!! how are you? I know I haven't called or e-mailed you in a while! I love ya girl and hope life is awesome!! I will call soon! love ya-Jo