Monday, December 10, 2007

Going to the Doc and fixing the roof

This weekend poor little Jadey woke up with a very blistered looking sore thumb. Poor Jade. On Sunday (pic below) in the snow and wind, I took Jade to the doctors. Turns out, she has a skin infection. *sad face* poor Jade. She is a thumb sucker and from time to time thumb sucking children can get skin infections. It doesn't seem to effect her mood much, but please pray for a fast healing of her little baby thumb.During last weeks rain and windstorm, we got a tiny leak in our roof. We called the roofer right away, but apparently we are so far down on his list he can't get to us for more then a week! Lots of homes were effected by the storm, since ours isn't so urgent...well, anyway. That being the case, my husband decided to fix it himself. I took pics to prove it:)
I asked him to pose like "Spiderman" but he refused. Some men.

Did anyone else do something exciting this weekend?

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I think that middle pic of him looks pretty much like Spiderman. Awesome that he could fix it himself! Good job J!

You know about our "exciting" weekend. Shopping all day and night Saturday and then decorating/baking all day and night Sunday. Fun stuff.

Kristen said...

Wow, Jonathan is the man! :)

You should post about your interesting neighbor. Hee-hee.

You know what I did...waited for the boy to come home!

Anonymous said...

I agree with V. I thought he looked very much like Spiderman.

:)R