Thursday, December 13, 2007

Strange Happening.

The other day, I was baking in my kitchen with a friend. I looked outside and was surprised to see some odd looking, old women staring at my friends car. The women had a pen and paper in her hands and she was writing down what I think was my friends license plate numbers.

Finding this very odd, I told my friend and had her go out and see what was up. She did. I followed. The old women just was like "I'm checking the neighborhood out" she wanted to see if there was anything there that shouldn't be, since people have been breaking the fences and such. My friend was like "Well, I'm just visiting my friend".
The old women didn't seem to care either way, I'm sure (as she began writing) she wrote something down like this:

"car. parked on the side of the road. reddish color. suspect."

Whatever. The lady started to walk off, so we went inside. Back inside with our fun cookie baking...the women returns. She looks at our house and starts to write stuff down. What the heck? I can just see it now, she writes:

"two good looking girls, alone, together, during the day. Baking. Very suspect."

Needless to say I was very annoyed by this women writing stuff down and looking at my home so oddly and my friends car. I opened the blinds and waved at her with a goofy grin. As if to say "Hi odd person! Yes, we can see you starring at us". This seemed to throw her too, she began writing again. I'm sure it went something like this

"Girl. Opens blinds, waves madly. Smiling. very, VERY suspect."

Any way, the old, odd looking women did finally leave our home and car alone, what she was really doing I'll never know. But I found this to be a strange happening that I should share.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would have not been that nice to her as you were. I would have gotten so annoyed. :) lol hope the rest of your day is going good.

Nic Ridley said...

Yeah, I'd have shot the old woman. What in the world? Why are you so nice? Watch out now...you may have social services come knocking down your door accusing you of endangering your child by visiting with a strange woman. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You'll find out what I was writing in due time, deary... in due time.

Kristen said...

LOL I hope you're not saying I'm strange, Vanessa!

Found out that she can't identify me by running my license plate; it's illegal in our state. Go fig. She's gonna have a field day on Saturday night though, Missi!

Anonymous said...

Freaky, let me know if you see her again, and I'll come down and take care of her for ya.lol-Li

Nic Ridley said...

I don't know about strange, Kristen...but maybe suspect...VERY suspect. ;-)