Friday, December 07, 2007

An Update

My work computer is being fixed right now. Normally I am working this early in the morning. But today, I am surfing. I love to check out what's on the web. Friends, food, family, clothes, more food. I love the internet. :)

Okay, so I bet you all are DYING for a Bechtle family update. So here goes.

JB is doing good
Jade is doing good
Missi is doing good

However, I will add that my super long finger nails, which were looking fabulous...now have a little snag. One of the nails is about to break. NOoooOOOOooo. With such drama like this, I am surprised I was able to get out of my bed this morning. It just goes to show you what a strong and powerful women I am. That I am able to rise above the horrors of broken, nasty, nails and still attempt to live my day to the fullest. For those of you out there who are down and discouraged, take heart and read my blog. The words on this page should lighten your spirits and help spread a smile on your face.

Let's see, what else. Oh, a weather update. Have you seen the devastation of our land recently? Brought on by great winds and LOTS of rain, as well as rising rivers? Man, it was really bad. Praise the Lord we were not effected by the storm. And today, right as I speak (er...type) I see out yonder window, sky. BLUE SKY! *the choir stands and starts singing*

I'm so excited about Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. I miss my family. Waa! But I LOVE Christmas! We have presents wrapped and Christmas cards sent and lots and lots of cookies to bake. Tis wonderful

Well, perhaps this is all the update I have time for. Farewell my friends!

1 comment:

Nic Ridley said...

You crack me up!