Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jade's 1st birthday and more pics of JB's

Today is Jade's first birthday. Isn't she beautiful? Due to a bad cough that Jade has...we are going to postpone the party and cake till she feels better. Poor Jade.
I forgot to charge the battery in my camera, so I only got a few pics of our bowling party last night. Here is JB, Sarah and Pat. They where the winning team!

here is JB, after shooting...he didn't know I was gonna take his pic.

And here is a super, good looking couple I saw at the bowling alley and begged to take their picture:)

5 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Very cute couple! lol! I love your top Missi - where did you get it?

Jade is gorgeous as always and looking more and more like her mother every day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!!

Missi said...

I got my top at Target...super clearance for like $3! No joke! I think it's kinda cute myself:)

Anonymous said...

oh yes very cute couple!!
-Li

Amy K said...

Hope Jade feels better! Happy belated bday to Jade and Jonathan. I didn't realize their birthdays were a day apart. :)

Anonymous said...

ooohhh super straight hair miss! aha haha cute cute! :) yeah, i agree - cute top! <3 cc