Monday, January 07, 2008

Jade's first time in the pool

This past weekend our family headed down to Sacramento, CA to celebrate my Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary. I would have a TON of pictures of this trip, however, my camera battery died as soon as I got there (forgot to charge it) so I only have a few random pics.

The pic below is during the 14 hour car drive to CA, Jade got a kick out of the fact I put her favorite teddy bear on her head. We played this game a lot.Once in CA and at our hotel Jade and I suited up and headed for the pool. Jade wasn't to sure what to think of the water at first.
But after a little bit she warmed up and even kicked her legs and did a little splashing around.

Here is Devin, Chris, Jo, Chris and JB chilling by the pool

Devin, Nic, CJ, Li, Chris and that is Anthony's stripped shirt:)
Hurray for a fun time in the pool. It may have been a long drive, but it was worth it! Hopefully...more pictures to come!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

You two are adorable, and I like Jade's swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

awww! so cute! Jade looks a little drunk though on that close up one with you missi.lol!
-Li

SES said...

Hey- you guys were only a few hours away from me! =)

Rachelle said...

Hey maybe Jade is ready for swimming lessons with Kyri after all.-rlr

GJ and Vicka said...

It was so greate to see you all! And Jade's swiming suit is really cute!!!
Vicka

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Oh! I wish I knew you were coming to Sacramento! We live 30 minutes south of Sacramento, and we could dropped by to say hi.