Monday, March 31, 2008

What Jade was going to wear on Easter

Since we all had colds for Easter, and didn't attend church last Sunday. So this Sunday I dressed her up for church in her Easter dress. After I did, she went off to play with Daddy while I got ready for church. A little while later Daddy and Jade came down to show me the "finishing touches" Jade added to her outfit.She was very proud of her long string of beads that she proudly put around her neck.
Here she is trying to remove her new shoes.
Sorry the pictures are so dark, it was a gloomy day and I guess I didn't use the flash.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Stop growing so fast, Jade!

She looks like a toddler instead of a baby...wah! :)

GJ and Vicka said...

Adorable dress!!! And very smart Jade! She knows that she needs some beads:)