Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday was...

...Our two year Anniversary! Woohoo! Hurray for us! Last night we attended EFF's "Flunked"
movie premier. I had lots of fun there, first...we got to go to Seattle, which I love. We had a quick little dinner, just the two of us, then we got to help out at the registration table while hundreds of people piled into the theater. Then, after the show, we got to help pass out "Flunked" mugs. Which was my personal favorite part. I like giving free gifts away to people:) Anyway, to top off our fabulous Anniversary celebrations we'll be going on a Caribbean cruise in early May. I love it when celebrations are stretched out:)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

You look purty, Missi! :)

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate the day. And I love stretched out celebrations also. Where are you going on your cruise?

Missi said...

thanks gals! We are going to have two stops one, the Catalina Islands and Ensenada Mexico:)

GJ and Vicka said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
It is so cool you will get to go on the cruise!!! This year a lot of our friends are going to warm places:)

Sarah M. said...

I love your dress. And yeah!! for cruises. That's awesome. :) I know you'll have a wonderful time.

GJ and Vicka said...

2 years!?! No way, "get out of town!" ;)
So, now do you consider yourself an "old married ma....I mean maid?"
:)
Love ya sis!