Monday, May 19, 2008

Cute pics of Jade

Sunday afternoon JB and I dropped Jade off at a Friend's house and went out to see a movie together. I was a little worried for Jade. Worried enough to wonder if she was having a good time and being a good girl.

When we arrived to pic her up, she was more then okay. So okay, I'm pretty sure she didn't want to leave, in fact...she didn't. Here are just a few pics that were taken of her while she was being babysat.
Jade's love of cars, particularly steering wheels, has started pretty young.

Eat your heart out Mangione boys, Jade can dunk without having to jump!

Jade is a pretty good look out apparently. This one was new to me:)


Ah, nothing like a little swing time to end a perfect day. Thanks Cristy for watching Jade, she had a great time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol love the dunk pic!
-Li

Kristen said...

What fun toys! I'll bet she had a blast!

Cristy said...

Anytime! We all enjoyed having her here!!!