Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our tough life *wink*

Today the weather was forecast to be sunny and 70's by 11am in the morning. Jade and I woke and worked early to be prepared for the unveiling of the sun. As soon as we were able I was outside mowing the lawn, setting up my lounge chair, grabbing towels, sunscreen, tanning lotion, our blow up pool, the hose, camera and snacks.

We filled up the new baby pool and then with towels wrapped around us keeping us warm we waited for the sunshine.
Sure enough, it arrived. Slow at first, so we didn't go right into the water. Jade figured she'd let it warm up some more.
But that didn't stop her from playing with her toys and splashing around.
Then Jade helped me with my tanning lotion. She is such a big helper:)
Her reaction after her first fall in the water. Hee, hee.
Then for the rest of the morning and after noon (well, we did take an hour break and play at the park) all Jadey did was splash around in the pool. It didn't take her long to realize that falling down in the water is the best part.
I know, we live a tough life. Work, laying out, swimming, parks. Someone's gotta do it;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally jealous! Cool and rainy here! You'd think you'd invite grandma over to play!
-Mom

Nic Ridley said...

OMG! I am SO jealous! And Jade looks like a baby model! What's with her super cute two piece and those adorable curls and faces she made!?

Kristen said...

So cute! LOL