Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just a few snap shots from our early Christmas

Since we will be with family for Christmas, we decided to do our own little family Christmas a bit early. Last night Jonathan put together this special table just for Jade. She was thrilled to walk down and see it this morning.
She really liked her gift of a "moo, moo" (movie) and when I asked her to hold it up for a picture this is what she did.
Silly goose
Another gift we got her was the "Floppy faces" game from Discovery Toys. Jade thought the funny faces were hats and tried to wear them all:)
Not sure if this video will work or not. I took it on my camera. Jade LOVED her new boombox, mostly I think she just liked opening and closing the cd and tape holder. lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how precious! We got Addyson a table too. I wanted one like you got Jade but the neighbor girl has this table that Addyson LOVES so we found one just like it on ABC Distributing and it has princess on it. I think its so cute how they like to just go sit at the table.
Merry Christmas, I hope yours is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the table! And her giggle is so cute on the video!!!!!!!
Li