Sunday, May 03, 2009

How Jade keeps her figure

There is no question that I have a little girly girl for a daughter, she loves shoes, dresses, purses, hats, "princesses and princes" and wearing my jewelry. But she's also a book worm and a bit of a tomboy (playing with the soccer ball and cars are on the top of her list of favorite things to do). As if she wasn't well rounded enough she also likes working out...to keep that girlish figure of hers, of course.

She took a break from pumping iron to say "cheese" hee, hee
Oh, that's a tough one
Ya gotta love it!

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Jonathan and Jade are so cute in these pictures! Hee hee!

Joanna said...

LOL! What's around her legs?
Li

Candycane said...

Haha she sounds just like me when I was little, I hope I have such an adorable daughter one day soon :D