Monday, May 25, 2009

Just a few pictures from Jenny's visit

Jenny came to visit us on Wednesday last week. Thursday morning we drove to Bremerton and took a Ferry boat across to Seattle. Jenny and I felt a little seasick on the boat but Jade LOVED it!
Out on the deck it was a bit windy. hee, hee. I seriously thought Jade would be blown away.
Here is my gorgeous friend with the Seattle skyline behind her
On Friday we ate lunch at the Farmers market and did a little shopping downtown. Jade did pretty good but started getting cranky near the end. Thankfully Jenny keeps food (almonds) in her purse, so that cheered Jade right up.
Here is a pick of the two of them downtown.
Sadly I didn't get to many pics during the trip, but this i s pretty good.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I LOVE the pic of jade's hair blowin in the wind!!And she's enjoying every bit of it!
Li