Friday, August 07, 2009

Seahawks Practice

Thursday our little family headed to Seattle to go watch the Seattle Seahawks practice. It was a perfect sunny day, enough clouds to keep it cool but enough sun to keep it nice.
Jade really enjoyed watching them play "foofall"
JB and Jade spent almost the whole time going up and down the hill, to the fence and back to where we sat.
Here are some players getting ready to warm up
I'm pretty sure this is Tatupu, at least, that's what the back of his jersey said ;)
The guy in all black is the new coach, so I thought I'd take a picture of him doing his job.
I think Jade is trying to escape, to go join the guys in playing "foofall"
But, Daddy wouldn't let her. Spoil sport.
This is Jade doing the army crawl up the hill. She'd scoot down the hill on her bottom and then army crawl back up. So funny!
She thought she was pretty stylin'
Oh, one to many army crawls up the hill, I think our little pumpkin is tired.
It was fun watching the Seahawks practice and even more fun getting a week day afternoon together as a family, just having some good times!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That looks really fun! And yes, that is Tatupu. :) I should have had you take along my jersey for him to sign.

Joanna said...

Cool! Looks like Jade really had a ball!
Li

Anonymous said...

looks like such fun!