Sunday, August 08, 2010

Tummy time and art

Cutter is spending more and more time playing on his blanket staring at his little play toys. He's just now started to stick is bottom in the air and push his chubby little knees under him, in an attempt to get in a crawling position. Below he is exhausted from his crawling attempts but he did successfully reach and grab one of his play toys. I am very proud of him.
staring at his little toy.
if you read my earlier artwork post...here is the completed bird/flower pic. I can't say I think it's very good, but for a beginner it will have to do. Plus, it's for a kiddie room, maybe people will just assume a kid painted it! LOL!
The colors are fun at least! On to a new project now.

UPDATE: I decide to take a pic of my art next to Jade's. I love Jade's artwork, I wish I had a million frames so I could frame all of them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know how much i adore japanese fabrics? so fun and charming! your painting has that vibe, very charming, with an asian flair. i love it!

Nic Ridley said...

The painting is amazing! I'm so impressed!

Kristen said...

Looks great! Wonderful colors, too.