Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craft day

Jade and I started "craft day" a day early (Wednesday) by beginning to make a little red hat on our super dupery easy hoop knitter.
Jade really enjoyed this project on and off all day Wednesday (I did a few rows...okay...a lot of rows in between)
and then early this morning (Thursday) she helped me tie it off and try it on for size.
Red is Jade's favorite color after all:-)

Then today, for our "official Craft" time, we made little clay pot turkey's to celebrate Thanksgiving (we won't be able to meet for two weeks after today!) The kids did a great job tracing out their hands. I helped the girls with the cutting part, but Ben did everything on his own!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow! Good to know that Ben did the cutting on his own. :) They both came in and wanted me to feel their turkeys.

Thanks for yesterday! It saved me on a migraine day.

Kristen said...

Awesome!

Love Jade's hat, too. Very smart looking.