Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dresses and a Dinosaur

The day after Halloween I packed the kids in the car bright and early to check out clearance costumes. Jade was in desperate need of some more play dresses...and look what we found!
Southern Bell
Medieval Princess

Jade is thrilled with her new costumes for play time and I'm thrilled with the cheap prices:)

Jade has started to become a bit more artistic these days. We no longer have to ask if her stick figures are people or not. Her art work being proudly displayed on the fridge on a daily basis. This morning I heard her growling upstairs. I asked what she was playing and she said she was playing with her pet dinosaur. I said "what dinosaur?" She came running down the stairs and said "the dinosaur I made Mom!"
It really does look like a dinosaur right? LOL

1 comment:

Cristy said...

It DOES look like a dino! Great job Jade!!!