Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cravings anyone?

I am beginning to think that regardless if you are a pregnant women or not, you still have the same type of cravings as you normally would on a wacked, stressed, or exciting day. I mean, I had freaky cravings when I wasn't pregnant, and I get many of those same cravings now that I am. Could it be that this is just a myth? Something we women use on our men and loved ones to get what we want with a good excuse attached?

I am sure I am wrong, since many stories seem to prove otherwise...but what if I'm not?

What are your cravings? Some of your favorite snacks that you just "need" to have sometimes?

Mine: Chips and dip, pickles, yummy chocolate cake or donuts!

Your turn:

4 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I crave Haagen Daas raspberry sorbet, rice pudding, key lime pie, raspberries, bread, and dark chocolate. Yep, no wonder my glucose levels are whacked!

Kristen said...

Chocolate chip cookie dough. But I'm not pregnant. :)

Missi said...

You can post even if you aren't pregnant:)

Kristen said...

I'm just sayin' I don't have an excuse. :)