Sunday, September 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSI!

Hello friends and family! Yesterday was my birthday!! Jonathan spoiled me all day long it was such a good, wonderful, marvelous, beautiful day!! I love birthdays (it was also my mommies birthday..."happy birthday mom!) !!

Anyway, ever since I have lived here, near Seattle, I have told the love of my life that I want to go to an Aquarium...so, he took me!

Check it out, J on the ferry going into Seattle

My nose stuck in the pic of the fat seal creatures...they aren't normal seals, I forget what they were called. The seals and the otters were the best though!

J hangin with the Jellies

While J played with the Jellies, I took a ride on the back of killer whale. Righteous;)

Here is J with the Octopus, can you see it's eye? We also got to touch massive star fish...very gross, super cool.

This is me seeing how I measure up next to a shark. I think the shark wins.

It was fun, I had a blast. If your ever bored and in Seattle you should check out the fishes! And then you can go and eat some, cause yummy resturants are everywhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missi!!! happy belated birthday!!! looks like you had a greeeeeat day! :) happy bday!!

Anonymous said...

oh, darn, its me cindy... :)

Kristen said...

Yeah!