Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Water

My thoughts on drinking water: I've drunk so much water the past couple days. I swear I could sail a ship in my stomach and keep it a float.
I know it is good to drink lots of water, its healthy, and good and healthy. But, gosh...why can't one or two glasses of water be enough to keep our tongues pink and our lips from being chapped? I just don't understand!!?!?!!?!?

no need to answer...I "know" the reason why we must drink lots and lots of water. I'm just kind of bored with water right now.

My thoughts on water in general: I am glad we live near water, I love the fact there is a harbor within walking distance of my home. *sigh* Some day I shall have a boat and I will invite my friends on my boat with me and we will have cheese and wine...er...maybe just cheese. I am sure I could throw some olives in there somewhere.

My thoughts on food: I love food!

2 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

I hope you're over your cold. Perhaps drinking more than 2-3 glasses of water did the trick? What is that phrase, starve a fever, drown a cold? Hmm. Anyway, I'm having to drink 100 oz a day and it is hard to do! Have fun with your guzzling. ;-)

Missi said...

100oz!!! *eyes the size of saucers* wow! Thanks for the encouragment! lol!