Monday, November 20, 2006

A poem and ramblings

Is that a touch of blue I see?
Up in the sky from God to me?
I can't believe the sun came thru
My sweetest dream is coming true!

I can take the rain when mixed with sun
I'd gather so could any one
But for a Monday, which no one likes
A sunny sky helps bring delights!

I'm such a silly, all I ever seem to talk about any more is how much it rains. Of course it rains, this is Washington! But still, I mean...yeah, so anyway.
I'll take the sunny morning, I'm sure it will turn cloudy later today. Perhaps I should focus on doing my laundry and cleaning my house now while its nice out, and then work later this afternoon when its gloomy and dark. Good idea? I think so
Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving this week? I know I am! I LOVE all the yummy foods and food, and more food. Hmm...yes, food is good. Especially lately, I find even when I'm not really hungry I enjoy a good snack:) Ya gotta love being pregnant:) I think I'll go do my cardio now...bye!

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

When I grow up I want to be able to write poems as cute and funny as you can.