Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thinking outside the bun

Ok, this post calls for a show of hands. How many of you like eating at Taco Bell? Good, me too!

Ok, now how many of you have ever been to the Taco Bell website? I didn't think as many of you had either. Well, today is your lucky day, because I went to the Taco Bell website and was pleased to find it had more then just info on food...it has funny little movie clips from floating packets of sauce. I know, cool right? Check it out! It brought a half smile to my face, and I know it will do the same for you!

With love,
A girl who is really wanting some Taco Bell for lunch

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK.. are you totally craving Taco Bell right now?? I craved it pretty badly when I was pregnant, and I found out that a friend of mine did too. Then she told me that every single pregnant woman she knows craves it! crazy.

Janice Phillips said...

what about the married pregnant women? lol...sorry, that just jumped out at me...hahaha.

Missi said...

I did get my Taco Bell yesterday!! Woohoo!

Janice, I had to reread what Audra said to figure out what you meant, LOL, then I died laughing:)

Janice Phillips said...

heehee!

Anonymous said...

You are a woman after my own heart! :) -Kara

Kristen said...

RYC-Yeah, I'm doing a little better today. I tried to go workout this morning, but the snow kept me in!

How are you liking our NW snow?

Anonymous said...

Yeah... what is it about Taco Bell. I had a 7 layer burrito the other day (minus the onions) YUMYUM!!! Thanks to RR who introduced me to it, though not while she was pregnant and craving TB.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear... i'm totally procrastinating reading old blog posts... but now I want TB! I'm in mental labor with a paper due tomorrow, does that count?

congratulations by the way, on your marriage and your pregnancy and everything.. since I haven't seen you in years...

--Dana :)