Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bad sense of direction

I must be having a baby girl! Why? Because this baby has about as much sense of direction as I do on a new road. I keep telling baby "J" that "you can't get out that way" but does the baby listen? Nope.
Today has just been crazy with the kicking and pushing. One moment the baby is pushing on one side of my belly, the next second the other. I swear the baby is trying to push it's self out! Either that or the baby is trying to make more room and is stretching out the walls of my insides! AH! One of these days I'm just gonna just explode...you watch:-)

6 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

What would I have to pay you to draw a picture of something? lol, your paint sketches are too funny!

Missi said...

hahaha! Well, consider the skill and style of my paintings I do charge quite a bit...but maybe for a friend I could do it for free;) lol!

Amy K said...

Those pictures are GREAT! I love that. Very funny. :)

Nic Ridley said...

I just like how all your pics make you look so skinny...I know the truth! hee hee.

Missi said...

What? You mean I'm not skinny?

Rachelle said...

You've got a live wire in there.... Can hardly wait to meet him or her! -rlr