Monday, August 20, 2007

Cleaning day Monday

It seems like fall has been right around the corner all summer long. With all the rain and "cool" weather we have been having I feel like we are missing most of summer and going right into fall. Thankfully that is not a bad thing, were I close to a warm sandy beach, I probably would be in tears, but since I do not live near a nice, warm, sandy beach, I can look forward to Fall even though I feel I didn't get much of a summer.
That all being said. This is what I'd like to look like this fall. Boring huh? I think the only thing I might change is wearing a shirt with more color in it, but other then that I think the jacket, bag, jeans and adorable flats are a perfect look for someone like me:) Not to mention the cute sunglasses . Jade is teething again, oh the joys! Someone I don't know gave me a tip on how to dance with Dance, Dance, Revolution better...and what do you know...she was right. Not that I'm suddenly amazing, but I've gotten better and thats so fun! Now to just get my friendies over to do it with me! lol

Today is cleaning day. I like Mondays for the most part. Even though Sunday is the beginning of the week, Mondays are the days I always feel are the start to my week. I like Mondays to start off clean and fresh, even if it is muggy outside:)

In other random news, peanut butter ice-cream, any kind of peanut butter ice-cream, is to DIE for!! I LOVE it:)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

The outfit is fantastic! Yes!

I feel the same way about Mondays.

I will come and do DDR with you again soon. You must teach me the tricks though so I don't look like a doofus again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Missi i love the outfit, however i think it'd look much better on you ,with some fun earings maybe. -Li

Nic Ridley said...

Chris looked at your blog over my shoulder and asked me if that piture was you. I told him he had confused you with Jessica Biel - I'd take that as a compliment Missi. ;-)

Missi said...

aw shucks;)