Thursday, August 23, 2007

EFF picnic ~from Jade

Earlier this afternoon Mom said we had to get all "ready." She changed me out of my jeans and t-shirt and put me in a bathing suit and sun dress. Then she took our picture. I was gonna smile but I just cut my third tooth the other day and I like to suck on my lips. So I just posed like this:When we got to the picnic the kiddie pool Mom was gonna put me in was a lot bigger then she expected and I didn't like it at all. So, no picture. Dad got to have fun and throw around a football; Mom was gonna play but it's been so long since she's thrown a football she was pathetic!
Here is a pic of my good friend Kristen and my other good friend Kyri. They were chilling together, aren't they good looking? I like having good looking friends.
At one point Mom said she was tired of holding me, I can't imagine why! I'm such a cool, good baby to hold. Anyway, she gave me to Dad and he went over to hang with his friend. Lucky for me, his friend has a little daughter for me to talk with. She is a lot younger then me...I'm a whole three months older then she is. Oh yeah.
Here is me chilling with Kyri. I wasn't sure about the grass mom had me sitting in.
So she gave me a cracker to chew on and sitting in the grass wasn't all that bad. Poor Kyri, I think she wanted a cracker too.
After the picnic dinner all the guys and kiddos lined up and got into great big sacks. I wasn't sure what they were doing, even my Dad got into a sack.
Then they all started bouncing and running in their sacks and it cracked me up! I thought it was SOOO funny! Dad almost won, but not quite.
After a few hours of fun, I got tired and cranky. My friend Juliana held me when I was really sleepy and she made me happy. But then it was time to go.
Maybe next year I'll get to do the sack race with Daddy, when I'm a bit bigger and learn how to walk. Lata!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair with the hair clip. That is such a cute pic!

Nic Ridley said...

Jade is such a little toddler now! I needed more pics of you Missi. =(

Kristen said...

Ah, fun pictures! (Thanks for saying I'm good looking, Jade!)

Anonymous said...

lol, that looked like such a fun day. and the pics were great. Jade is so adorable! :)-Jo