Thursday, October 04, 2007

Children's Museum

Today we went with some friends to the Children's Museum, we had so much fun!
Here Jade is playing in a part of a "boat" jumping up and down on soft foam.

There was a construction worker section, so I figured I'd put a hat on Jade. Most of these pictures she isn't smiling because she kept getting distracted by other things happening while I tried to take her picture.

Jade wasn't to sure about this ride. So to make her feel safe I gave her some safety goggles to wear. Hee, hee.

Jade kept trying to grab the thumb on this chair:)
The mirrors were her favorite. I think I have ten pictures just of Jade trying to kiss herself or touch the mirror with her face:) This one showed her cute little face the best though.
This "sandbox" was filled with lentils. Jade LOVED to play with the lentils.
Me too! I had fun with the lentils, digging my fingers in the tiny lentils and dump them out.
Another room had all sorts of stuffed animals, costumes and a pretend tree house. Jade kept trying to eat the "dogs" nose. Here she is with two of her friends we went with.
The last room we went to was the "eye doctors" chair. After giving Jade a thorough eye exam, I (the doctor) determined she needed a pair of glasses. What do you think? Pretty nice, huh?

4 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Jade looks so grown up in her little denim suit!! I love the glasses and the mirros...oh and everything! I can't wait to see her! Oh Missi, you look pretty hot too! In fact, Missi, you look more like Jade's big sister than her mama!

Rachelle said...

Time for Ben and Kyri to treat Jade to the SEATTLE Children's Museum. Let's go SOON!-rlr

Anonymous said...

Missi,
On one of your posts (I TRIED to find it) you mentioned something like a book sale or curriculum fair you worked at, where you met an author or someone selling a certain good book. I researched the book & author & his other book(s)then, but now we are interested in at least one of his books and I can't find your post anymore; can you tell me the book and author? You can put it on my xanga if you want. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Missi! I appreciate your help.