Monday, October 08, 2007

Sing this to "the Farmer and the dell'"

My baby has a cold
Perhaps it is from mold?
Hi-ho, the derry o', my baby has a cold

My baby woke up sick
Is there stuff to cure her quick?
Hi-Ho, the derry o', my baby woke up sick!

My baby is so sweet
She peed upon her feet!
Hi-ho the derry o' my baby girl is sweet

My baby girl is sad
She cries she wants her "Da!"
Hi-ho the derry o' my baby girl is sad

My baby is asleep
I taught her to count sheep
Hi-ho the derry o' my baby girls asleep

I think I'll clean the house
As quiet as a mouse
Hi-ho the derry o' I think I'll clean the house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL-Li

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

So cute :0)Seriously, though, I hope Jade gets feeling better soon!
I wanted to let you know that we made our blog private, but want you to continue reading. Can you send me an email at skshipp@gmail.com, so I can reply with an invite? Blessings!

Kristen said...

LOL I love your poems and songs. I think the Reitz kids were sick, so...hmmm...