Friday, October 12, 2007

Lost...so lost:(

I bought something on Wednesday for a party I'm having tomorrow. It's a table cloth. I took the item out of the bag and put it on the table. I then brought the remaining items in another room to take care of later.

When tonight came I started to prepare for my party tomorrow. And for the life of me, I can't find, can't remember, can't think of where on earth I left the table cloth I bought!!! Waa!! Why? Where!? How!? I'm so confused. I've looked through all our trashes, every room in the house, every draw, cabinet, closet. I even looked under my dresser and bed and all the furniture. Near tears and complete frustration my husband decided to search for me while I laid dramatically on the couch. Woe, is me. Woe, I say.

It has been an hour and half since I started my search. I have turned up nothing. *sigh* where on earth could I have hidden a table cloth? It's not like lipstick or a barrette that you could drop somewhere or outside and never see again. It's a big table cloth. I'm so confused. I'm so frustrated. Granted, I am now seeing a bit of humor in it all by typing this post. But still.
I just had to vent to my blog. Where did I put it? How could I be so forgetful?

The party will still go on, but my table cloth seems to be forever lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok I know you'll find it.
-Li