Thursday, October 18, 2007

On second thought...I have some time

Hello my blogger friends. This is Jade. Mom posted a bit ago saying she didn't have time to post...but she does. Ok, so back to my posting. Monday morning Mom said we were going to go on a crazy, short, trip to see my cousin and my Auntie. I wasn't sure what she was talking about at first. We drove to the airport and once inside there was a TON of people. I thought that was cool a first and figured mom said it was going to be a crazy trip cause she doesn't like crowds or something.
After we got there Dad and Mom said there was a few delays and we'd just have to hang out for a few hours. That was cool for me. Dad read me a cool book and we all played on the floor and ate lunch together.
Two, very long plane rides later, I realized why mom said it was going to be a crazy trip. Around Mid-night we arrived at our destination. We were greeted by my Aunt Nic. She was cool, crazy, fun, pretty, and liked to hold me. I like Aunt Nic. She drove us home and found me a place to sleep in her house. I was SOOO tired.

The next morning I met my cousin CJ. I had met him before, but that was a LOOOONNNNGGG time ago, and I felt like it was our very first meeting. He was really cool. He has big eyes and a big smile and likes to do everything I like to do (Crawl, eat, stand, crawl, play, eat, laugh, etc). We became fast buddies and did everything together.

Later that day Mom and Auntie took us to the mall. I wasn't to sure about the mall trip, but then Mom and Auntie bought us some yummy french fries at the food court and that made me happy. I LOVE fries!
CJ and I shopped with our moms ALL day long. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon playing down stairs and eating and play. Aunt Nic and cousin CJ have cool toys to play with. Before I knew it we had to go to bed. CJ and I are good babies though and we went to bed right away.

The next morning we took things slow, I got a long morning nap and then we all drove to Mommies old work to meet her friends. That was cool, all Mommies friends wanted to hold me and feed me there lunch. I LOVE food! I love mommies friends! I was a bit tired from all the happenings though, so I wasn't to worried about taking a good picture here.
Mommy and Aunt Nic were really sad to say goodbye. They only got to see each other for a day and half and really wished they could hang out with each other longer. I told mom she was a big girl and remember she'll get to see her sister and all of her siblings in early January.
Granted, deep down, I'm bummed that we had to leave so soon too. CJ and I had a great time playing together. "See you next year CJ!"

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Want to get together this weekend or today?