Monday, November 24, 2008

Jade's new snow suit and our Christmas tree

So I am about a day late in getting Jade her snow gear, since we just spent a good portion of Saturday in the snow...but I figure better late then never. Now Jade will be all set to play in the snow when we go back home for Christmas/New Years.

I got the snow pants, gloves and scarf on Sunday, but I had to try them on Jade today and couldn't help taking some pics of my little pink bundle. The overalls are a bit big, but she'll grow into them soon enough I'm sure. Cute, huh?


Oh, and here is our tree that we got from the woods...the old fashion way:)

6 comments:

Vicka said...

That is one cute outfit! I love the gloves! Did you see Emma's on the "TSB"?

Amy K said...

Love the pink!

And I can't believe you have your tree up already! It's fun to cut a tree down yourself, huh? I've only done it once but would like to make it a tradition.

Anonymous said...

Jade you better come out to play in the snow with me okay! You have no excuse now that you have a suit!
Li

Kristen said...

So cool! Nice outfit, Jadie Lady!

Strong and Happy said...

How adorable! Jade looks so sweet! And I love your tree! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Jade is so cute!!! -Kara