Saturday, November 01, 2008

Help me win a Free Canvas!



http://camilledawnphoto.typepad.com/camille_dawn_photo/2008/10/beautiful-serio.html

Do your remember the pictures I posted a little while ago of Jade in her blue dress? They were taken by Camille Dawn Photography and we were SO thrilled with each and every one of them. Well, right now, she is offering a gallery wrapped canvas to who ever wins the most comments about the art on their blog. So please, be a good friend and go to the link, check out our pics and then leave her a comment on her blog to help me win:)

each comment goes toward an opportunity to win a $400 canvas wall print. (Please only one comment per person.)

3 comments:

Sarah: said...

Love the photos, I signed up too, thanks for sharing the info!

Sarah M. said...

That pictures is so beautiful and would make an amazing canvas. I hope you win! She did an excellent job with your photos. Very impressive. :)

Cristy said...

I left a comment!!!